Thursday, April 8, 2010

2 weeks out!

So its officially 2 weeks out since I had my operation and unless I am moving around, I don't even notice my bad knee at this point. I can freely bend and extend it with my quad and hamstring when I sit on the bed (obviously not all the way though).

I had PT yesterday and nothing much new to report..extension and flexion are about the same as last week. I haven't been icing as much anymore so the swelling is still around. The PT did some ultra sound to relieve some swelling and massaged my IT band as well. She said that my IT band was really tight and was keeping my from flexing my quad all the way to do 0 degree locked out leg extensions. It felt a lot better after the PT session and now I can even walk up stairs and on flat ground without my crutch although I keep it around since the doctor says I should.

Feeling pretty good now even though the recovery rate has kind of plateaued.

No comments:

Post a Comment